Saturday, June 04, 2011

A Huge Disappointment...

I'm very upset and the feeling of disappointment gives me a sinking feeling. I've never worked so hard in my life cleaning a house. It started with a dream. A dream to make my home a more pleasant one. I started cleaning last Saturday. I thought it was only a few hours' work. As of today, it's exactly one week but the house still looks like it has been hit by a tornado. I only have my room done to perfection. The smallest room done as well. Kitchen area completed but not like what I want. The whole lengthy hall is still useless. The biggest room... I wanted to turn the biggest room into an entertainment room, not a huge storage room. Someone in the house cannot seem to understand what I want... and what I have in mind. I don't feel like looking at anything anymore... just let it rot. Hate everything around. Useless... I'll go and get another house and have everything my own way as how I want it to be.

Going to sleep now... wasted so many days of my life doing something not worth doing at all.

No comments: