Monday, August 29, 2011

... And I Dream of Being an English Lady...

When you can't ship yourself out to England fast enough, you have to dress up like one to appease your mind. Thank God I can still fit into those skirt and blouse but it felt like the buttons were gonna pop off anytime. Gracie supplied me with the lovely hat. And we were kinda surprise by our abilities to eat. We ordered so much like we've just come out of the wild. The small table for 3 couldn't fit all our plates so we were shifted to the double tables. Just three of us with all the food costing around RM104... we're really very good. See... that's Gracie on my left. She just told me that's she the authentic Nyonya. She should spend all her time chopping and preparing delicious food in the kitchen but she can't cook. Surprise... surprise... and she has been coming to the Teochew kitchen to have a taste of authentic Nyonya cuisine... what a total opposite... I, on the other hand, have no idea what Teochews eat... but I will figure out about that pretty soon.

1 comment:

davidz tablet said...

i am being left out, wahhhhhhhhh...sob... sob..