Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday... Great~!

My initial plan for this week's holiday was not to see the sunlight at all. Get myself stuck in the room with a book in hand, that sounded really great, huh? On Monday we had homemade burgers for lunch and dinner. Yesterday, on Tuesday, I got instant noodles and two bulls'-eye... yummy to the max. Tuesday was more exciting rather than sitting at home. I do enjoy both sitting at home in peace and quietness and I enjoy going out frolicking in the sun. We were at Logo's Hope again. My third time. This time round we had to queue up. The queue took around an hour. I have been trained to queue when I was in Singapore but of course I get others to queue on my behalf while a few of us went to fool around with my camera. Whoa~! Look at the massive human traffic. Surely there must be a lot of bookworms in this little island and I thought there aren't many readers in this country. But if you stand and observe, I did stand for less than 5 minutes before I dashed off again to one corner to do something else. Most people came down from the ship empty-handed. Mostly bought one or two books only. Oh.. that's what we did during the hour-long queue. I was busy with my camera while they were busy jumping around. I wished I was the one jumping but nobody knows what I want in a photograph. That's kinda upsetting to know. The whole ship was so crowded it was suffocating at one point as I can't stand crowded area. Makes me wanna push everyone away so that I can have more breathing space. In some of the passers-by conversations, there was one lady who made a sharp remark that there wasn't anything to see on the ship. What a horrible thing to say~! There are so many books up there that I can gladly empty all the shelves and bundle those books home in less than 30 minutes. All in all we had a great time on the ship with the ice-cream cones, popcorns and cheez-it. The ice-cream tasted different and we had the salty popcorns instead of the caramel popcorns in cinemas. Dinner was even better. We had some scallops to chew on and ordered lots and lots of food. Penang... the food haven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one
thing that I believe I would by no means understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward
in your next put up, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!


Also visit my web-site ... quest bars