Tuesday, August 02, 2011

McJu's Uncle Bill's Hamburger with Texas Melts...

This is the best of the best. I'm starting to get the hang of making burgers. Marinated with lots of stuff to make them juicier. Looks like Big Mac~! But it's not... it's McJu's~!! Love it to the max... if you're here to try McJu from my kitchen, you would have love them, too. By now, I no longer believe that anything from the Western countries with the word 'hot' is actually 'hot'. Even Tabasco Extra Hot Pepper tasted sweet. If you really wanna know what is 'hot'... I'll blend it for you and you will know it's hot when you can't keep your tongue in your mouth and you start to have mucous flowing out from your nose and your eyes... watery. You can only bring down the hotness by drinking plain water. Carbonated drinks will ignite the fire. Hhhmmm... ice-cream to accompany the burgers instead of fried or wedges. I don't encourage eating fries but once in awhile it's not bad...

No comments: