Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The Surrendered...

Yeah... yeah... now I surrender as well. I don't know how to tell you the mysterious disappearance of this book happens. I was reading it in the car. I still have half of the book to finish. Then, after a few stops to the market, when I reached home, I realized that the book was not in my hand. I went down to the car to search for the book. If I were to open the door and the the book dropped on the road, I would have realized it because it was such a big book, not a tiny pocket booklet. I went searching for the book frantically to all the stops that we have made. To my dismay, I could not find the book. The purpose of borrowing a library book is so that I don't have to spend money buying that book. And seriously, I don't really like this book. Not one that I enjoy reading btu I just want to finish what I've started. So, now, I have to spend money to buy that book to replace the missing one. *sigh* There goes my money...

No comments: