Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Food Hoarding...

I don't believe in hoarding an item no matter how important it is. Sometimes I see people buy a trolley of Milo because the price is cheaper by a few ringgit. There are times people are buying toilet tissue rolls like they're gonna die without it. During Chinese New Year, the Chinese will run around buying extra large prawns and sea cucumbers and all sorts of expensive stuff for steamboat. I've had some difficulties putting my hands on Gardenia's burger buns so when I saw that the rack has been just replenished with new stocks, yes... I grabbed them like I'm gonna die without all these buns. I don't like High 5 buns or any other buns because they're rock hard. I like the buns soft and sweet. Not hard and dry. My guinea pigs might choke on the hard and dry buns and McJu will not have a good name then...

No comments: