Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Facebook Addicts Anonymous...



It's no longer Alcoholics' Anonymous that we need but instead we need Facebook Addicts Anonymous. Have anyone seriously set this up? If not, I'm going to start this, adopting AA's 12-step programme. I have been away from Facebook for 2 days. I get really depressed whenever I'm on Facebook and looking at people's photos thinking how good and how unfair life is. Life is unfair. We don't always get what we want. But I shouldn't feel that way and I think there are people who are depressed looking at my photos, too. So, today is the second day. Today is the third day. I'm going on Facebook tomorrow. One step at a time. I can't stop myself from going to Facebook 12 days in a row or stop completely. Everything should be done in moderation so I'm starting with 3 days first. I feel good somehow having more time to do my reading.

No comments: