Monday, November 11, 2013

Breakfast by the Beach...

It's our last few hours at Perhentian Island. How to make full use of our time there together? The couzie loved the sandy beach, the sea and everything. I love the sea, but not the sand beach and none of us love the sun... but we love the outdoor. We are difficult people? We are just being typical islanders.
So we had our cheap breakfast by the beach... with our instant noodles and my Milo drink. We have the whole stretch of beach to ourselves. Judz and Gracie decided to eat some real breakfast. I don't know what we talked about but I know we took some photos and drew in the sand. 
We both didn't want to go home yet... I definitely don't want to go back to my mundane life. I don't mind staying on the sea for some more time. *sigh*

No comments: