Saturday, November 09, 2013

Increasing Readers...

I used to have about 250 daily readers in my count. Then, I stopped writing because I was seriously very busy with I don't know what... just can't find the time to sit down and write. So, if you really think I know how to have more readers right now and share with everyone... surprise... surprise... I DON'T KNOW and I'm currently very sleepy as I'm typing. The weather is extremely hot and I want to take an afternoon nap, a luxury that I rarely have... but I'm also afraid of wasting time as I don't encourage taking an afternoon nap. Your hours just go missing and one hour whizzes by just like that. It comes and it goes... So, well... no I don't know what to write that interest everyone but I just know what I feel like writing and what I want to write. Anyway, this is mine not everyone else's. 

No comments: