Saturday, November 23, 2013

Water - Plain and Salty...

I have the desire to swim in the morning but the body refused to get up. Then, when I was at the edge of the swimming pool, I have the desire to jump into the pool, but I needed to be prim and proper so I walked slowly into the pool, the hippopotamus style of walking. The moment my bare skin touched the water... bbbbrrrrr... it's so cold I wanted to tell the hubby, why not go home and continue to sleep. But I inched into the icy cold water with strong wind blowing all over, and there, I started swimming like a big dolphin. An hour should be enough or I would swim until the skin were all wrinkled up. 
Then, there's the gym. I wanted to prove that one does not need a gym to build muscles but maybe I was wrong. I built my muscles in gym many many moons back so now I'm back at the gym. I feels really good to sweat it out and to see my sweat dripping to the floor and forming a puddle. I think I'm elated with that sight, silly me... 
Chest press? Is this the chest press? It's so no good. To slim down, the first think you know it, your boobs become smaller, which is so not good. So, for this, use your hand to form a barricade so that the chest will be protected... hahahahah... I still have the energy to the weights, especially for my legs. I have strong leg muscles...

No comments: