Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Love You... Forgive Me...

I have been thinking of you for a few months. I can't get you off my mind unless I'm very busy. I want to hold you and touch you all over. I know I'm married and shouldn't fall in love with you but I did. It wasn't a mistake. I have never wanted anything or anybody as much as I want you. Where are you? I don't even where to find you. I wanted to search for your house through Google Map but I just don't know where to start from. And on the other hand, I'm afraid I might melt before you. I tried my best to put you behind and focus on the reality of life.
Until last Sunday. It was just an impromptu plan to go to the mall. I met you there when it was not meant to be. I was suppose to head up straight to the cinema with my hubby but there, right before my eyes. You were there on all four, waiting... smack right there... unable to move. I wanted to be in you so badly, so badly that I took my eldest together with me. I know it's odd to drag a teenager along for our first meet up. But I just wanted to show you off. You're so perfect. I'm sorry I can't have you on top of me. That would be disaster. My heart just went thumping. It's like falling in love all over again and I just need to have you. I have never been so desperate before but... I guess no one will understand... when can I have you? When are you going to shift into the house and stay with us? I will still put my hubby first but I will try my best to care for you... because I love you.... but you have to stay outside the house... 

 What are you all thinking? I am talking about Mazda 6 *face palm*... 
Obvious reason why I can only be inside you... not the other way round...

No comments: