Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi... Strangers... Seriously?

I was going through my Facebook inbox... doing some spring cleaning here and there and I stumbled upon a few messages since early this year which escaped my path of vision. I don't know whether to laugh or to be angry with a few of the messages sent by strangers. But I think I'm just being neutral, totally numb towards all these stuff... not like I've never received one before. You've probably received more than I do. Let's see what the international strangers have to say and my replies... the sort of reply that I wished to send but I just ignore them completely...

The first one...
Hello, nice to meet you here. I will like to have a mutual relationship with you, there is something crucial i will like to share with you take care and lots of love, God Has a purpose of bring us closer through this means , it is not accident. please don´t mind the distance and color it has nothing to do with love, I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I hope you don't mind us being close
Can I say something here? Something crucial to share? Seriously? God has a purpose? Do you think I do not know my God? Distance and color? You're white and I'm what... black? I'm brown~! I'm definitely NOT the right person... I'm also honest, but loyal... that depends, passionate... with sports yes... generous... giving... give me my Mazda 6 in Red Soul colour and send me 5 return flight tickets to your country... but I won't be visiting you... Thank you... that's being totally honest... 

The second one...
Nice photo you have here.I am XXXX by name, i like your photo here and i would like to know you if you don't mind.I live and work here in Manchester England and you ?Do take good care of yourself as i wait your reply.
My itchy fingers would really love to reply... you like my photo? Photos can be very deceiving. Maybe you just want to make friends with my photo... just click on my photo, print it out and start getting to know my photo better. I'm taking really good care of myself and hope you wait till the cow comes home before I reply...

The third one...
Hi !
Compliments of the day.I am XXX by name,I stumbled on your profile while searching for an old friend of mine.I admire your photo here,So i decided to let you know by writing this short message to you.It will be nice to know you if you don't mind.Do take good care of yourself and keep in touch.
Thank you for complimenting. Thank you for stumbling on my profile. I didn't know I appear as your old friend. Never realize that I'm from England. Thank you for admiring my photo. If you have the time in the world, I don't mind you staring at my profile photo which changes once too often. Thank you again. I'm taking real good care of myself.
The fourth one...
Hi hope your day is fine? sorry for unexpected mail from a total stranger just want to Admire a beauty that why i stop to say hi and i hope you won't mind us communicating , hope to hear from you soon
Am I seriously that beautiful? If I am I wouldn't feel as fat as a pig right now. Thank you for stopping by... but I guess you won't hear from me... unless I decided against it since your message doesn't sound so intimidating.
The rest of the messages...
This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or marked as spam.
Facebook deleted most of the messages before I could even read them. Should I say thank you or what? Maybe... thank you... but sometimes to humour myself, I would really want to read them first before you go through my messages without by consent. 

No comments: