Thursday, November 21, 2013

Food Glorious Food~!!!

I have been on a diet or should I say fast... for one week and cycled until the legs were running on auto. While others can reduce their weight fast... I think the weighing machine has something against me. The weighing machine is jealous so it increased my weight by 1 kg. I hate that weighing machine. Maybe should just throw it away and get a new one. So on the 8th day of my self-torture regime, we were treated to a fantastic full table seafood dinner. Forget about that no rice plan... will resume that after the dinner. Bring me the rice~! And I have a second helping...
I'm happy... as long as there's food... glorious food...
Don't ask me where we were. I just remembered that we passed by a graveyard where the cousin couldn't remember whether her grandma was buried there or over at the island. So I called the hubby to get the right answer. We were in Tambun? Nibong Tebal? Jawi? I don't know... we were somewhere by the side of the road.

I have had the best dinner ever with so much to eat. It's like I have been hungry for a week. The shells were done a little sourish, then we have the baby stingray steamed in Teochew style... also sour, there's Ribena chicken but given a chance I would have swallow the whole plate of chicken but I have table manners... cannot take all... must let others take also.... then that kangkung also I got eat... good choice... and my favourite of all... prawns... 
Fresh oyster... I kinda like it raw... 
Thank you Ah May for the treat... and I have had a wonderful overseas trip... for a short while... 

No comments: