Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank You, Lord...

for the food...

I think we've said that many of times and then we went complaining about the food as we eat. No one's cooking today since I'm on a strike leave from cooking. Hubby went out to buy food and I was happy to see all the different and colourful dishes on the table. Then, as I eat, I started crying. Now I understand why my precious cried whenever I cooked something not delicious. The first bite was really good but when it comes to the second and the third, it was getting more sourish and they were all very salty. Why can't they cook something which tasted JUST NICE. The taste of ginger from one of the meats were so strong. So much for torturing myself... I'll survive on half boiled eggs from now... and I'll go catch my own fish. 

No comments: