Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sip 'N' Chew...

Nothing to sip...
.Nothing to chew..
Nothing to chew...
What went wrong? Nothing? The place just served nothing special. Hubby says once we know how to cook, it would be very difficult to dine outside. We will be making comparisons to everything. The price was not on par with the food as well. I wanted to try the Mille Crepe Cake but it was out of stock... haih... never replenish stock meh... how to do business like that? So, never mind lor... can I have the Happy Potted Plant ice-cream? But the waiter was so direct and straight to the point that I lose my appetite. It's not homemade ice-cream, he said, but ice-cream bought from Walls. So we would be served with two scoops of ice-cream only at the cost of RM9.90. Haih... waiter boy aa... don't be so transparently honest can or not? Walls ice-cream I have in the freezer and I eat straight from the tub. Haih.... 
But we snap a few pics here and there. The place was kinda quiet... I wonder why these cafes along the tourist belt, wouldn't serve anything more special?

No comments: