Wednesday, November 06, 2013

What's Not To Love...

... about your own life... about my life... I see my friends' status in Facebook, some wrote about how terrible their working life was, some gave really good words of encouragement and some just... you can't categorize them properly. Someone shared on the pulpit that there are three or four different types of people in this world. The type who uses their head instead of their heart, more like a heartless person who reasons out with you by giving you facts and the knowledge they managed to absorb like a big huge sponge. Then there's this group of people who is completely dependent on their mood swing, one minute bright and sunny and the next moment, down in the dumps. There's this group of people who lives their lives chasing after their goals, one with pure sense of determination. And lastly, the rare breed of people who is a little bit of everything. I think I'm a little bit of everything... I think so...

Of course there are times I dread having to work but there are times I'm really okay with my work that I can work morning until nite without complaining. There are times I couldn't even stand sitting down for just 5 minutes. Today is an exception. I'm mentally prepared for my work and I'm determined to watch a movie with the hubby since it's a public holiday and I know I really want to watch the movie Special ID with Donnie Yen starring in it. I have like Donnie Yen's movies since watching IpMan. We rushed to the cinema and then we left after that. 

5 minutes before the movie, we managed to pamper ourselves with McDonald's ice-cream cones. I like the zesty green apple flavour twist while the hubby prefers chocotop. We swallowed the ice-cream instead of licking them slowly. Another really good action movie. Then off we go back to home sweet home.. cycling around for an hour. 

What's not nice about my life? Nothing... I have the best husband who can even cook and we do fight. He will usually give in to me. Who doesn't fight with each other?  He cooked the best today... I love the soup very much. Thank you.... I love you... 

No comments: