Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yen's Kitchen: The Ultimate McJu... The Grand Finale...

When I reopened the kitchen after the August holiday, I made a welcoming opening with McJu. Now it's mid-November, the usual time I shut the kitchen down. You see I've enjoyed sending food away so much I think the distribution of fats have been done at such speed that most receivers were not able to shed the extra pounds off fast enough. The amount of butter I have used for these couple of months... errmmm... I think I used the most compared to the whole of last two years. I think I have used up a few cows in the process. Now, I'm closing the kitchen with my ultimate McJu. It's the best I've ever tasted and I just woke up one day with all the ingredients in the head.
How much is this? Priceless...
The name McJu... I don't know who came out with the name. Was it Judz or it just popped out? It happened 2 years back when I was looking for new things to cook. When I browsed through the whole album of McJu yesterday, I was kinda amazed with myself. How the heck did I come out with so many different kinds of burgers? It's more than all those big name burgers. So is McJu for sale? I will still keep to my answer. No. You won't be able to pay for the burger. The cost of the burger patty itself will be more expensive than any usual burger. If RM17 for a burger is expensive to you, the patty itself cost more so no, this is not for sale. Not everything can be bought with a price then you will appreciate this more when I take my time and effort to do this one for you. I won't be making anything like what you see. That's the kitchen angel's upgraded McJu to its max. That will cost you a bomb. 
That's me with my McJu...
I'm a very simple person because I don't have the strength to add on to anything after swimming in the kitchen making the burger patties all on my own. Easy you say? Well... it depends on how you do it. Anyway that's the size of McJu. It used to be smaller but I find it easier to make everything big. Madness... don't even try copying this. You will never get the taste perfectly because you're not me. Sounds like a snob? Nahh.... it's all about preparing food depending on your level of love for food.
Take a peep of what's in between those buns...
Since I've taken up the challenge from a friend, then it's goodbye to carbs... goodbye to delicious licking and leaking good food, goodbye to my koay teow th'ng.... goodbye to quiche... I regretted big time not making another of the mixed seafood quiche... regretted it to the max because I love it so much... so here I am now, third day of self-torture where people says the result at the end of it would be sweet. I have 15kg to shed off... and I have muscles to build.

Hello to swimming pool every day... hello to the gym, I know where to get free gym usage already... hahahhaha... and hello to cycling every day.... maybe transform my master bedroom into a muscle-building room. I'm gonna drool over the burger for now... next year will be another year and I have no future plans. I live one day at a time... 
I LOVE MCJU...
WHO WOULDN'T
PS. McJu is not for everyone... only to those close to me... because it's something special and I will keep it special... I will never know when I'm gonna make that again... 

No comments: