Sunday, January 01, 2012

Closing A Chapter, Opening A New One...

As we usher in the new year, 2012 will be a year of great harvest. All in all, I would like to thank God for giving me good health, a perfect family and really good friends. To wrap year 2011 in a bundle, it's gonna be such a huge bundle that no words can describe how good it has been. Of course there were some bad times, but nowadays I tend to put those bad stuff behind and move forward. For the first two days of 2012, I was busy cleaning my wardrobe removing some clothes, folding the t-shirts up so that it won't take up too much space but I still have a problem keeping the new clothes. Looks like I'm not gonna shop for new clothes for some time... Oh, well... I said that once too often. I vacuumed the room for the first time. And as for my New Year Resolution, I still keep to my previous one, that is not to make a resolution at all. I know I can't keep it and having one will become a burden, makes me feel guilty about not keeping up to my own tempo so forget about it. This post is kinda short and it has been kept in the draft for two days. I need my beauty sleep but I still have lots of things to do with so little time.

No comments: