Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unesco United Buddy Bears...

The best part of Pavilion is not the building itself. Well, it's just another high end shopping mall for the rich and the richer who has no other place to dump their money at. I was jumping up and down like a kid, overexcited when I reached Pavilion. No... not because of more shopping but I love the bears. The huge bears. Bears of different colours. Bears which signify each country around the world. The bears are so cute. If I snap each bear individually, it would have taken me the whole evening to do so. My legs were killing me but I was looking for our Malaysian bear. But before I found our Malaysian big teddy, I came across this cute white bear with an 'X' as the navel and a love to cover its nothingness. There's nothing there. It's just a man-made bear. What's with the eye? Compromised? Did someone punch that bear? And what's with the red eye? Oh, well. I don't know where to search for the answers... but here it is... our Malaysian bear. Yellow coloured bear, symbolises Bersin 2.0? Geez, don't get me wrong. I'm not into politics and never will. There's Malay, Chinese, Indian and Sikh. What a multi-racial country Malaysia is. Then there's the Rafflesia, the one and only in the world, the largest flower which smells like a dead body yet everyone will be exhilarated if you ever chance upon a blooming Rafflesia. I, on the other hand, have never seen one in real life... ahhh... the opportunity will come... soon.... pretty soon I hope. Hhmmm... where's our national flower, the hibiscus? And there's a hornbill to represent Sarawak and Sabah. Hehe... Israel... for God's love is upon His people, the Israelites but the Israelites whom God rescued from Egypt were stiff-necked people so God decided not to go with them one day until Moses pleaded with Him. That's what the boy's would wear during bar mitzvah. Haih... too many bears. I think this is the best way to capture as many bears. Stand in the middle and capture all those bears on both sides. How beautiful the place was.

No comments: