Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who Rob Me of My Time?

It's already Thursday. The weekend is just around the corner. The only thing that I've been doing is waking up, having a class, head to the gym to have a quickie work out, rush back to cook lunch, rush to chop and blend and stir and fry, rush to school to pick my kids from school, rush back for more classes, drive like a mad person in order not to be late and by the time I'm done with everything, I reach home around 11p.m. and there's nothing that I want to do except to sleep so that I can have my 8 hours of sleep. Anything less than 8 hours, I'll be walking like a zombie by 2 p.m. the next day. I can't even find time to do anything properly. See... I only have 5 minutes to blog, uploading the picture took me 2 minutes as I have to search for the picture. Left with no time already... toodles~!!

No comments: