Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Mild Mannered...

I was hungry. I have had the sizzling noodles in my mind for a few hours. The best place would be to have it at Tesco so that I could continue doing my grocery shopping after having my lunch. Someone spoiled my lunch mood completely. The youngster mending the sizzling noodles stall in Tesco Gelugor had a serious attitude problem, a rather serious that if I were to meet such a person 10 years ago, I would go into a horrible fight with him, dagger and everything. The problem started when I took a mouthful of noodles, slurped them in and removed it out again like a cow eating grass. I saw that the noddles were charred at the intervals of 2cm. At first I thought that it was just a few strands of noodles so I wouldn't mind taking them out and eating the rest of it after I'm done selecting the rejected noodles. To my horror, even the chicken egg was badly burnt. I was actually rushing for time as I still have a class to attend to. I did some mental calculation, if I were to choose out the noodles, it would be after a few hours and it seemed like every strand of noodle was charred so the best way was to dump the whole plate of noodles into the nearest rubbish bin. Hubby stood up and asked the young chap what's wrong with the charred noodles. To our surprise, I was very very surprise with the rude shout. He said there was nothing wrong with the noodles. Excuse me, if you're talking to someone who has never seen a charred noodle before, you can pass it as an idiot's remark to a darkened noodle but when you're talking to a customer who can cook better than you, you should start apologizing. We only asked that young chap to apologize, didn't even ask him to replace the noodles. My hunger left the moment I was busy selecting noodles to throw away. The young chap starting hurling abuses at us at the food court. He was asking us to go home if we didn't want to eat. Even screamed at us to ask us to go and complain. Hahahhaha... I'm so civilized I didn't utter a single word. I don't know where has my anger gone to. Since he suggested that we file a complain, I stood up and took the whole tray of charred noodles and demanded to see Tesco's general manager... and the general manager was rushed to the information counter in less than 10 minutes. Such efficiency can only be praised at. Good job Mr. Selva and thank you for the refunds.

Now, let the smart woman give some tips to foreigners who worked in our land of milk and honey. If you realized that Penang Island is an island flowing with milk and honey, you should learn how to respect the locals. Secondly, if you have no intereste in serving customers, then please go and work at the construction site where you do not have to face other customers except for other alien workers and your own supervisor. Further more, if you can't cook all the more you shouldn't be working at a food court, the person who hired you ought to be shot dead for being so stupid. I've never looked down on alien workers or migrant workers but once you've shown that you think you're high and mighty in my country, please pack your bags and go back to where you come from, you don't deserve to be in a country where soft spoken people live. You acted badly just like the uneducated without manners third world country people, go back until you've decide to learn manners and not act like a hooligan. Lastly, if you think by shouting in bahasa Malaysia then I wouldn't understand, think twice.

Dijeritnya minta kami pulang jika tidak mahu makan, kau ni kalau aku macam dahulu aku minta kau berambus dari pulau ini. Akan aku hambat kau dengan penyapu di tangan kiri dan parang di tangan kanan. Kurang asam punya lelaki. Dahlah muka macam dilanggar kerbau lagi nak mengada-ngada. Tak malukah kau maki-hamun pelanggan di arena makan? Ingat engkau ada kat tepi jalan atau bertinggung di sebelah longkang busuk? Kalau tak ada kerajaan kat sini, sudah lama engkau mati aku pijak. Memang kurang ajar. Datang negara orang nak buat hal pula, nak tunjuk lagak, buat samseng. Berambuslah kau ke negara sendiri~!!! Lain kali aku jumpa kau, nahas kau, aku belasah kau betul-betul sampai ibu engkau sendiri tak dapat cam muka engkau. Asal manusia bangsat... tak beragama... macam inilah hidupnya kalau tak beragama, tak diajar sopan-santun...

No comments: