Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Pearl of the Orient...

It's my second time going on the monorail-fast train up to the Penang Hill. First time for mi mama and mi love. I was thinking of snapping the night view of my lovely Penang Island. We headed straight to Penang Hill after catching a movie, All's Well End's Well 2012. I'm smarter, prepared dinner and put them in containers so we could have dinner up in the hill while enjoying the night view. I didn't realize that Penang has so few attractions that most people, Malay, Chinese and India were all up in the hill. Anyway, that queue was waiting for the train to bring them down to the bottom of the hill while we just arrived. Bye bye to the crowd~!!! They must be rushing down to have dinner. Whoa~! That's the bright shining island with the Penang Bridge linking the islanders with those staying in the Prai area. Isn't that beautiful? Wow~! I was in a snapping frenzy but it's just the same view. That's more towards the island. We have one large hill in nicely seated in the middle of the island. Gambier Hill, Bukit Jambul and whatever hills that's there. The housing estates are all at the foot of the hill. We have very dense jungle so I really no developers will try to remove that hill away. Penang has very limited empty space so buying a house here is very scary. Anyway, I really really like my t-shirt or is that a blouse? Love it so much...

No comments: