Saturday, January 07, 2012

No Time...

Funnily, I envy those who can shout out loud, "Thank God It's Friday". Looking forward to Saturdays and Sundays. I don't know what to say for myself. I'm working on both Saturdays and Sundays. I have no days where I don't work. I crave for holidays more than anything else. I wish money will rain down from heaven... just a wild wish. Wishing against wish like hoping against hope. I wanted to sit back and relax. Can't even finish a movie coz I would doze off within 15 minutes the movie started. Can't read a book as I would be reading non-stop. Can't do any cross-stitch as that would be unstoppable as well. Can't write lengthy blog post, not enough time. Can't upload photos in Facebook... shutting down now... Yes, growing like the rapid stream Donk~! PS. I'm not lazy but neither am I as hardworking as I used to be. Life is not just about working round the clock. There's more to it than working. I'm a paranoid checking and flipping through the calendars as if it's gonna make the time move any faster. Doing countdowns for all sorts of public holidays and school holidays. It's just one week into the year and I don't know how am I gonna survive the whole year through.

No comments: