Sunday, January 29, 2012

Exactly One More Month...

Yes~! I'm counting down again. Before I get to chew on my carrot, I'll have to work really hard and torture everyone else in between. Hard work before all the fun comes along. I still haven't figure out the full plan but I know I'm going to have so much fun that working hard and squeezing every single ounce of my energy is not a big deal. It's not a big deal working from morning till night. I can survive but I'm going to sacrifice this blog for a bit. Maybe an update here and there once a week but will not be so much as I still need time to rest a bit. I'm already loving 2012... January is coming to an end but I'm looking forward for the next 11 months. I have my holiday marked out right until the end of the year... Thank you Lord for such a wonderful life. Without You, Lord... my life will be meaningless. Amen~!

No comments: