Sunday, January 22, 2012

Living A Wonderful Life...


I have another 3 hours of work tomorrow then I'll have 5 days of holidays. I cut short my holidays. Instead of taking 7 days, I took 5 days only. I'm such a hardworking person, ain't I? Well, first and foremost, I would like to thank the Lord for blessing my life with so many wonderful events, people and things. There's nothing that can make me deny that God is alive~! Amen? Looking through all my photos, it's only the beginning of the year yet I already so many things to share about that there seems to be not enough time to share much. Even though next week is a holiday, but I know I'll be very busy going out and enjoying myself once again. It's the year of the dragon but it's not nice to put a dragon to defile my clean page. Well, it's just a Chinese belief that I don't believe in. I found this quote by Albert Einstein. Whether he really say it himself or he has been misquoted by some people, well I just wanna say that, "I do know~! I do care, always have and everything little thing makes a huge difference~!"

No comments: