Monday, September 05, 2016

Day 29: Fairy Tale Animal Kingdom of Chuanlord Manor...

~11th April 2014~
I could not remember what we had for breakfast that day. But we were quite full from yesterday. Second aunt said she's taking us to a theme park. I was not very keen on visiting another theme park. When Pinky opened up the map, we almost fainted. It was too big albeit it was smaller than East OCT by a few sizes. 
The map...
There were many groups of students from different grades and schools. You see, the Chinese students did so well in school and they spent their schooling hours in theme parks with their teachers~! The teachers went one way and the students went the other for those who were in secondary schools. Those kindy tots have mother hens pecking on them with loudspeakers in hand.
The monsters....
We decided to go to the animal kingdom first but because the enclosure was too big, we did not finish all and I did not read the map at all thus, I missed the panda enclosure~!!! *regretted to the max* I think I will have to go to Zoo Negara to visit the two royal pandas with their royal baby before it is sent back to China.
Hello everybody~! Am I beautiful or what?
I'm walking on water...
Where's my food?
Hey there~! What you looking at?
I have nicer eyes than yours...
Looking smug~!
Help me~!
Get me out of this dog palace...
Girl, you're not going anywhere... we're watching your every move...
Life is full of shit...
Let's take a nap first...
Hey, idiot~!! What you doing there standing like you hear the national anthem?
I'm not an exhibit... just look at my back...
I'm on rugged werewolf....
What you saying?
We have to go back to Madagascar!
I love animals and I can spend hours at the zoo from the time it's opened until closing hours. So, this is like the first half of Chuanlord Manor.

No comments: