Thursday, September 22, 2016

Malacca City Stop #8: For Shoppers...

If you're a shopper, than you would want to walk around Mahkota Parade and then cross the road to the bigger mall known as Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall. The name is Megamall so it's a huge mall lah. We're not shoppers but we wanted the air-cond after being under the sun for too many hours. We're charred.
And this time round we didn't go to Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall coz hubby found his A&W in Mahkota Parade. Actually, we love A&W but I don't know why it couldn't survive in Penang. When it was in Gurney, the workers were so rude I gave them a good piece of my mind. Even the floor was always sticky and yucky and tables not cleaned properly. But, we love the rootbeer floats, the fried chicken, coney dogs and I love the onion rings especially. I don't eat onions but I can have a lorry-load of onion rings. I don't know why I never take photos of the chicken and onion rings as remembrance.
Sorry, shoppers. No news about shopping. It's just another shop selling bags, shoes, clothes, jewelries, and more clothes shop, shoes' shop and restaurants and more restaurants.

No comments: