Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Day 29: Shunde's Authentic Cuisine - The Standing Chicken...

~11th April 2014~
The pole dancer....

I just search through Google and read about a few blog entries written by foodies. Looks like there's standing chicken by Shunde's chefs in Old Klang Road. The name of the restaurant is Youmiqi. Hey, I'm not promoting that Youmiqi restaurant as I've never been there. If I need Shunde's authentic cuisine, I'll go there straight to eat. And it's the second time I hang around in Shunde for food.
This is the authentic standing chicken restaurant in Shunde....

We went to this place in one secluded area. There seem to be a lot of wonderful food places in secluded area. Some of the places were so dark, behind an alley and then viola, the whole place was packed with patrons. 
Behind the scene...
The chicken pole dancer...
Gimme my chicken~!

We came to this place for the standing chicken. We thought we would just have one standing chicken but I could finish that one spring chicken on my own. I actually finished the whole big chicken upon arrival that day so yeah, my stomach has expanded. Other than the delicious standing chicken, we ordered the pork ribs. You see, this is how pork ribs should be served. The one served in Naughty Nuri's Warung in town area was so miserable. I feel that the portion of food served locally was really small.
Pork ribs~!!

Oh, before lunch we went to have my double-skin milk dessert in one of the branches instead the main one. They even have the buffalo milk served in coconut. I can never go bored with this dessert. They have more than 100 items in their menu but I only like one.

No comments: