Monday, September 26, 2016

Why Stay at Tang House Hotel...

I could only think of a few reasons why I chose Tang House Hotel. Actually, I had only one reason why I chose Tang House Hotel. Other reasons surfaced when I reached the place.


  1. Price Matters - It was the cheapest I found online. Mi madre and mi hubby will never agree staying in posh hotels and spending hundreds of ringgit per night just to sleep a few hours. Most of our time was spent outside walking around. The money can be used on other things. So, that was the main reason why I chose Tang House Hotel. 
  2. Food Matters - On Friday evening, we found out that the night market started in front of Tang House Hotel. It's like being in front of the rat race. All food stalls were right smack in front of Tang House Hotel so lazy walkers do not even have to venture far to get food on Fridays and Saturdays evening. You could even crawl out or roll out and get to the satay stall and seafood  stalls without accident. 
  3. Home Matters - If you stay in a hotel, you only have your room and the hotel lobby. Tang House Hotel is a pre-war house with touched up done. The balcony area was a place to chill out. You can tabao your food and enjoy them at the balcony with a long table. You can also wash your smelly clothes. Malacca is still in Malaysia if you have no sense of geography. You cannot just wear back your clothes after it has been soaked in sweat. And don't tell me you don't sweat in Malacca.
  4. Jelly Matters - On a hot afternoon, I only want to have something cold. Cold jelly. Cold fruits. Cold drinks. And it's just downstairs. Of course it's not free. Nothing is free...
PS. It's a house. Common bathroom! You don't need a bathroom 24/7...

No comments: