Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Malacca City Stop #1: The Stadthuys, Melaka Clock Tower, The Fountain and Christ Church...

Everything in red including me. The red building - either you're referring to the Christ Church or the Stadthuys. And you're standing on the Dutch Square near the Clock Tower. I wonder what were they doing with the base of the Clock Tower. Anyway, I found my Queen Victoria's Fountain photo. I only had one piece which I took on the second day in Malacca. Just enjoyed taking photos like any other tourists.
You may decide on taking the trishaw ride but it was RM50 to take us around the city. When I took the trishaw with Pinky, it was only RM10 but I paid more than that because Pinky said pity the uncle who had to use all his strength to cycle us around the city with our luggage. But this time round, I was willing to pay as it would be RM100 for two trishaws. We decided to walk because everything was within walking distance.
We actually stopped at the information centre first because I wanted the map. There was no map at all. I have to say that our information centre was of no help unlike the information centres in Australia. Buck up, Malacca~!! You can do it~!!! I became the tour guide using my built-in navigator in the head. 

No comments: