Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve...

Chinese New Year. It's here again. What I do best? Eat... what else. It's a celebration. A celebration without food is not a celebration at all. Just like every other year, I've never spend my Chinese New Year in Penang before. I'm now in the northern part of the jungle. This time round, I come very well prepared. Before I depart for my one hour's drive to the paddy field state, I was good enough to go for a car wash. It's a drive-thru car wash. If I have to stand and wait for someone to wash the car, I'm so not gonna stand there and wait. The price for car wash from RM2 has increased to RM4. Shucks~! I should have gone there earlier.Oh, look at my beautiful lappie bag. I just bought that two days ago. I'm so attracted to the chilli red colour. Love it to bits.Chinese New Year Eve... reunion dinner. We have the usual of fish maw, meatballs, fishballs, fish, Chinese cabbage, prawns, cuttlefish and a few more stuff to dump into the whole boiling soup. Look at that. It's called steamboat. You'll have to hunt for what you drop into the boiling soup later. We have something different this year. Sis went to buy crabs. Lots and lots of crabs. Then, there's fresh oyster and fresh clams. Everything fresh. We didn't finish the food so it's to be continued. I'll be looking at steamboat for today's breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hehehe... what do you expect me to do after dinner? I online lar... now the whole house is rigged with Wifi. Just need to start up my lappie and I'm in. Connected is such a beautiful word to see on the lappie screen. Upload photos and yakking away... that's what I like to do other than blogging. I chatted until way I can hear the sound of bombing in the sky. Not real bombs but firecrackers which sounded like bombs. I'm not the only one who's hooked to the Internet. My mama is very well prepared as well. She's on the bed with her lappie. See... like mother, like daughter. And there are two more desktop computers online at the same time. Hahahaha.... it's the modern world. I'll have to figure out things to do here so that I won't start growing fungus today. It's the first day of Chinese New Year now. Love you ppl...

No comments: