Friday, February 04, 2011

Killing My Boredom...

My afternoon was spent glued on the television screen. I so happened to click on Astro's channel 311 and it just started. I don't know the title of the movie but it was a nice movie. Funny. Then, after that, my little princess dragged me upstairs to accompany me her to watch her newly bought DVD of Strawberry Shortcake Series. It's the beginning of the series so it's printed on the box Volume 1. I'm a good aunt, so I followed with the cartoon until halfway through, my favourite nice called up to catch a movie in the cinema. Of course, I jumped to that opportunity. It's my first time getting out of the house or else I'll be lying on the bed, clicking on my lappie lor... what else is there to do? In this city of jungle, the only entertainment left is the cinema in Village Mall. All the movies that we both wanted to watch are sold out. I asked her to grab any movie that she wanted and get hold of. When she texted me that it's going to be 3-D, it didn't occur to me that I'll be watching this... It's the second time I'm watching The Green Hornet. I did almost fall asleep as I've known the story well. I just watched that last Saturday. Well, I'm a good aunt, am I not? The whole cinema was jam packed with humans. The Grand Cineplex is so small that it has only 4 halls. Totally sardine packed. She got both of us the couple seat. It's the first time both of us sat in a couple seat. I've never sat on that before. Is that why it's so freaking expensive? It's more expensive than going to GSC but the 3-D specs are of better quality. By the time I reached home, it's nearly 1 a.m. and mama and the two little ones were still up waiting for me. Mama is obviously online in Facebook. Hohoho... and I get myself connected but can't keep up for long as I was already halfway dozing off. Not such a bad night though. Will be going out later... I can't just sit around and do nothing for 5 days. One more day of looking at steamboat, I'm going to scream my head off.

No comments: