Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

My eyes were still tightly shut when my hand felt that I've hit on some plastic bags. To my surprise, I saw a bunny wrapped in pink polka dot wrapper. I've always wanted a bunny. This bunny has rosy cheeks. The shower cap on its head makes it even cuter. Like the softness of the bunny. Thank you for such a lovely surprise. I love you... Valentine's Day is not a Christian celebration like how one of the people in politics describe. It's my anniversary so that it's easier to remember. Thank you for not giving me any flowers. I know I break your heart many times but I just can't help it. I'm rather speechless now... I don't know what to say. I'm blessed to have a man who loves me more than anything. I'm sorry I still want to run away. I'll try my best to grow some roots and not be such a heartbreaker.

No comments: