Saturday, February 05, 2011

Heels On Hills...

Have they not heard of hiking shoes? There are many types of shoes made for different purposes. Wearing high heels hiking up the hills? Isn't that insane? I tried on them before and it's totally out of the mind to wear that even to go shopping. It hurts like crazy. You're walking on tip toe wherever you go. Then what's the point of having the sole of the feet if you're not going to use them at all? I like flip flops and flats. As flat as they can be. 180-degree. I wear only comfortable shoes. Badminton shoes for playing badminton. Hiking shoes for hiking. High heels for dinner in some fancy restaurants. Flip flops to wherever I go that I need to remove my shoes. I wonder why people want to wear fancy footwear when you're just going to somebody else's house and remove them and leave them outside for the dog to sniff. Whatever is it, the lady I saw in Gunung Jerai, I don't know what to say about her. I wonder whether her feet hurt or not... will always be wondering...

No comments: