Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Satok Weekend Market...

I actually don't feel like putting up this post. Look at a few pics...
Wanted to go back when I reached the place. I don't like stuffy place with too many people. Very uncomfortable with so much body heat when the weather is already so hot and humid. What do you expect from a weekend market? They actually sell sago worms but I don't know which stall so didn't manage to snap the pics. There are layer cakes... so many stalls and almost the whole stretch of stalls sell the same stuff. I get bored immediately looking at vegetables, fruits and more fruits. Salted fish and anchovies and dried prawns. I like dried prawns but I can't stand the smell. You can get lots and lots of stuff from the weekend market but there's nothing that I will want from there.

No comments: