Thursday, July 21, 2011

American vs Chinese...

Introducing to you the new McJu's Decked-Out burger, leaking with modified mayonnaise, boiled and minced Shiitake mushrooms mixed with Cheddar cheese. That piece of chicken burger is homemade as well. I mixed a lot of stuff to make it spicy but I guess it's not spicy at all. How am I going to make it spicy? Immerse everything into hot sauce with my concoction of chilli paste? That burger is definitely an American food... and I have piping hot Chinese famous pork bone tea or better known as bak kut teh. My hubby and I slogged in the kitchen until 2 a.m. yesterday just to put all bones to boil for the whole nite. Then I added every part o the pork that you can think of mostly bacon, pork ribs and then I don't know which part already. Meatballs~!! Yes.. yes meatballs~!! I can never live without that. The whole house has the aroma of herbs... lovely~! You definitely have to eat bak kut teh with yam rice. Yum yum yum... I like everything to max.


Lord, thank you for giving me the skills to cook and thank you for good friends who are also happy and satisfied guinea pigs. Thank you for the bottomless pit pots and woks in the kitchen. Thank you for the flowing of raw materials in Penang where we can get everything and anything from anywhere. When others have no food on the table, I have plenty in the kitchen. Thank you, Lord being a Provider. In Jesus' name... AMEN~!

1 comment:

davidz tablet said...

Amen, amen. The Lord Jesus our Lord is Jehovah Jireh, God our Provider. He never fails. He Will Always Provide. I have always tasted His Providence without fail.