Friday, July 01, 2011

Of Old Cucumbers...

You totally have no idea how nice old cucumbers tasted like until you have tried them. Of course you can't compare it with winter melon but with my secret recipe of how to make them totally soft and melt in your mouth, you will have to try it to know how good it really is. Add some red dates, which I don't eat. I'm just following the recipes to the dot. Actually there shouldn't be any old cucumbers but I just added them for the fun of it. Boiled to perfection~! Woke up early for once. I enjoy cooking and then giving to people. Good food must be shared. I sent some food to the cleaning auntie at the gym. Don't know why I do it, but I just wanted to bless her with some really good food because she has been a very nice lady. Chatted with her whenever I was at the gym. Finally, my Spanish rice with bulgogi - grilled marinated pork instead of beef. My first time cooking pork and thank God it didn't burn beyond recognition. I still prefer chicken. I don't even know the pork is done. I waited for so long, turning them once in awhile. McJu's Croque Madame done to perfection. It was actually leaking with cheese. I think that's the right way to do it.

No comments: