Saturday, July 09, 2011

In A Hippo Predicament...

I'm in a hot soup when I figure I can't wear whatever's in the wardrobe. 75% of clothes in the wardrobe can't be worn anymore because I've grown out of those clothes. Alarm bells ringing. I have 15kg to shed off. How did I pound up so much? I know... I know... all the good food. I can't go on diet. That's worse than mental torture. I guess I have to do it the hard way. I will have to work out and burn all those fats away. I can actually feel the fatness that's weighing me down. This is really bad. I got nothing to wear except for my t-shirts and jeans. Not even a dress can be worn. How am I going to lose 15kg in a month? I've googled it but I don't like what I read. Argh~! The last resort, I go shopping and change my entire wardrobe.

No comments: