Sunday, July 10, 2011

McD Shrunk in Size...

If my memory is not playing tricks on me, I'm pretty sure GCB was much bigger last year. Did it shrink or I've been doing comparison with the advertisements? Looking at the posters, all the burgers are super huge. I'm quite disappointed with the size. Even my McJu Croque Madame is bigger than this. Big Mac... not big also. I can make something bigger than this. I think I've been hoodwinked by the advertisements. McShaker is back with BBQ this time round. I really like the cheese flavoured shaker... *sigh* Other than that, I'm going to try experimenting on making burgers.

1 comment:

davidz tablet said...

You can say that again and aloud. It is most upsetting and unforgiving for all businessmen out there taking this opportunity to charge extra with very legitimate reasons that the prices of raw materials had gone up... so must increase in price but then the product shrunk in size. Now, we are getting less of the product with the increase in the price of the product.... we all had been hoodwinked in broad daylight...