Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ugh~! So Smelly...~!!

Ugh~! That's so insulting. I have to admit that I do smell of dry sweat after whacking around at the badminton court. Then, I met this young girl as I was going up the elevator. She was talking so loudly in English with very loud American slang. How revolting...

As she walked out of the elevator, she made such a loud remark, "Ugh~! So smelly~!" If I'm to say that I don't feel insulted, I'm lying to you. I do feel insulted and I was about to scream out loud," Shut up, biatch~!! Never sweat before? You probably have your sweat pores covered with gorilla hairs all over your body. And the American slang that you're talking loudly in doesn't make you even one percent like an American. I can speak in American, British and Australian slang... and I can speak in Singlish and Manglish at the same time... so keep your voice down as not to insult yourself further." .... Love thy neighbour...

I didn't say anything until the door closed. Oh, yes.. she speaks so loudly that I can even hear her two floors above. Please don't think that you're staying in a Chinese community area and you're the only ONE who can speak English... Love thy neighbour... that I have to remind myself...

I still prefer my close-door policy where I don't interact with any neighbours not because I don't want to mix around but I just can't tolerate busybodies who peek into your house whenever they have the chance to. There's a neighbour who went overboard by peeping through my kitchen window and then standing in front of my door and almost make my heart stop beating for a second when I opened the door and see that I was looking into his face... Love thy neighbours...

No comments: