Saturday, November 12, 2016

China Day 19: Love and Warmth...

~ 13th February 2016 ~
The small kitchen, filled with warmth and love. I have people cooking for me. I felt like being treated like a queen. Yes, this is home. It's not just a house, it's a home. It's my second home although I am of no help at all in the primitive kitchen. 
Mother cooking. Pinky decided to help. She wanted to cook for me but it never happened. She said the kitchen was too primitive. Ahhh... great minds think alike~! She made me soup in Australia, she's a good soup maker.... hehehehhee....
Grandma's tool... that one and only lonely knife for chopping, slicing, julienne and many more. No, no need to change knife. Meat, seafood and vegetables all with one knife. No food poisoning, no contamination. I'm not particular with such things.

No comments: