Saturday, November 12, 2016

China Day 20: Rolling at Home...

~ 14th February 2016 ~
Valentine's Day. Not going out - avoiding crowd and traffic at all cost. Mi madre was coughing like mad. Why my prayer can work this time? Started sending messages to prayer warriors. Mi madre coughing out lungs, that was urgent prayer request. I cannot NOT enter the plane. I suffer from homesickness usually two to three days before going home, don't know why so. Always like that. I really want to go home. I miss home. If we are stopped from boarding, I also don't know what I would do. 
The pharmacist has been very helpful. I stopped mi madre from taking one of the medicines and the cough started to subside. You see, sometimes when you pray, God sent help through other ways. 
I have no idea what I was doing the whole day. Probably rolling on the bed then continued rolling on the couch and rolled on different bed. Finally, I helped the travel buddy to pack her luggage. She would be leaving one day after I leave, She can pack her luggage, but she ended up coming back with 5 untidy luggage. I packed for her for the whole of the Taiwan trip and whenever she's with me, I'll be packing for her. I have not even packed mi madre's and my luggage. I'm a last minute person wherever I am.

No comments: