Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chinese Cuisine...

Steamed. Sauteed. Broiled. Stir-fried. Deep-fried. With so many ways of preparing a Chinese dish, every different way will make the taste stand out uniquely. Chinese food is the best wherever you are that's why the Westerners have Chinese take-out, too.
No doubt I can cook but I can never cook like those chefs in the restaurants. I just love tim sum. I don't care whether it's food originated from Hong Kong but it's still considered as Chinese food. The combination of minced pork with prawns and even a little bit of cabbage... it's just the best combination as long as there's a succelent prawn wrapped in it.
Nothing beats the taste of pork belly swimming in soy sauce. That's the best that I've tasted. Even the leg of the piggy is worth eating. No doubt I have cravings for Japanese food, Chinese food comes first. No matter how simple and 'empty' a bowl of soup is, I can still make the slurping sound to let you know that it's tasty... just water, salt and pepper...

No comments: