Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm A Professional Spender...

RM150... that amount of money flew out of my wallet in less than 10 minutes minus the walking time between two different shops. I was set to buy a pair of shoes and also to replenish my stockpile of books. There are many shoe shops in the mall but it took me less than a minute to be attracted to Cleopatra's sandals and another purple sandals. After a few tries and having my size 9 which fitted perfectly, I was out of the shop. Those three books are Stieg Larsson Millenium Trilogy. It's relatively cheaper to buy 3-in-1 than buy those books separately. It's cheaper by more than RM20. Within 5 minutes, I was out of the bookshop. So I did some calculation. If I can spend RM150 within 10 minutes, I can spend roughly around RM1 000 within an hour which is no surprise at all. Hhmmm.... I didn't get an article of clothes each week... so I'm still keeping up to my own spending style... I'm good...

No comments: