Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rolling With Laughter...

Year 2010 is coming to an end. I have a collection of messages that send me rolling away in laughter. I believe that not even one is genuine so I don't mind sharing it here. I've ignored all these messages as not to provoke something which shouldn't exist. I do not intend to correct the spelling or grammatical errors. These are originals... thank you for colouring my days when they are dull... One of the messages that I haven't delete...

It is not very long since I soy your pic, but it has changed me and my life after peeping into it. I will give you the best position in my heart and my life. Though it has not been long but still we have to be close to each other in just a short span of time. I hope to have a very loving and long life with you.I will feel more happy the closer I am to you. For my love is life and love is you. I love to talk to you on phone and my talks never end. There is always a new topic to share with you.

I'm not use to this kinda approach. It's too bad that I've deleted the rest... there are some which make you feel like you're on cloud nine... anyway... nothing is really real in the virtual world. I'm glad I already have someone by my side.... and he's real :) Love you~!

No comments: