Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Disturbing Sight... to me...


Idol worshipping. It's not in my list of things that I will ever do. The top is of my grandfather's followed by my grandmother's. I stepped into the house on Sunday and my eyes almost dropped out of the sockets. All these while, the house in SP is of great comfort but the sight of two altars in the living room, made me feel uneasy. I respect your religion thus, I've decided not to go for visits that often. I can't stand the smell of incense and none of you can force me to hold the joss sticks like what you all forced me to do when I was small. I stand firm in what I believe.
Praying to the ancestors, they believed in bringing good luck. I don't need good luck. I need God's blessings. When I die, don't put my ashes in an urn after cremation. Don't make it such a big deal as in where to put or who's house should I settle in. Sprinkle the ashes into the sea. Well... let the dead, bury the dead. I don't care what happens after I die...

No comments: