Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

After spending 5 days and 4 nites in one of the northern states, my kids are back home. They have so many things to tell until they don't know where to start. What I see is, they changed in one way or another, but thank God in a positive way. Their walk with God is a level higher than previously. They're growing spiritually instead of having me spoon feed them thumping through the Scriptures, now they can comprehend the Word of God better. It's a choice they've made that I know none of them will regret. They've chosen the right path and they've a good relationship with the Creator.

Out of all the fun they've had, they found God and it's during ministry time, they have an encounter with the Holy Spirit. I'm more than happy to hear that my precious can now speak in tongue. She's excited and on fire about that herself. My youngest can communicate better with the others in English instead of depending solely on the Chinese Language. I've always wanted her to speak freely but at the same time be herself among the others. My eldest is moving in the right direction. I don't want to have her walking towards the wrong direction and I'll blame myself for not guiding her in the right way.

I love them all... but I can't say that I love them all the same as there's bound to be one that I love more than the other... *sigh* I took them to the Straits Quay while they continue telling me their stories starting from day 1. How I reminisce about the old times when I was in youth camp myself.... I really miss those care free days...
We stopped by for cheesecakes in Secret Recipe... that's the rich cheesy cake... New York Cheesecake... and there's my precious' favourite... her moist chocolate cake... she can't seem to get bored of it...

No comments: