Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Donkey Sayz: Don't Apologize...




Donkey's lampoon,"Don't apologize for things you have to do or else you will never do what you have to do."


Aww... that's so sweet of you, my dear Donkey... that's what I'm doing... I'm not apologizing for creating Donkey Wisdom neither am I apologizing for calling you a Donkey. Thank you for giving me the green light to continue with what I'm doing. I'm actually enjoying it. Just take it as it's part of my hobby writing Donkey Wisdom. You've been such a big help... you've helped me indirectly by sharpening my mind and for the first time in my life, you give me the opportunity to know that there's such a man who will do anything to glorify himself, to feel the honour of acceptance and cheer by all walks of people, except me and those who wrote defamation letters to you. I wonder how much glory can you bring down to your grave? A cupful.... a coffinful or none at all? You'll be a legend... who will be forgotten before long. A name you created for yourself which you put above the Creator... I have so much to write I just wish I have more time to spend on writing... miss ya Donkey...

... inspired by...
E.L. (Erratic Laconic)

No comments: