Friday, December 24, 2010

Movies... Movies... Movies...

The movie Unstoppable is based on a true story about a runaway train in Pennsylvania. It was due to human error. Too lazy to carry out an easy task properly. When the movie was screened in the cinema, the whole theatre was full house. Every one watched the movie in total silence and gasped once in awhile when the train took a sharp turn. Two brave heroes managed to catch up with the train and stop it before worse disaster strikes.

A Mighty Heart is also based on a true story that happened in Karachi where a Western journalist was kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi. It's a cruel act against another human being but I guess the killers were blinded in one way or another. I will not discuss other religion in my blog other than my own.


Rapunzel from Disney is the best cartoon ever~! It sent a few little girls in the cinema crying when the evil old lady betrayed Rapunzel and the handsome man was taken away from the princess. I like the horse sniffing away like a doggie. I don't mind watching it again and again.
Oh...oh~! I like this type of movie. Action movie... and I like Angelina Jolie's movies.... she also starred in A Mighty Heart... she's not the only one I like... I like Katherine Heigl as well...
That's a nice movie as well. Very down to earth, witty and hilarious plus serious... all wrapped up in one movie...
Don't mess with someone who's really desperate. The mind will work to its max and everything must and will fall through whatever plan there is. I like the story line and if it's based on true story, I will salute to the man for going all out to rescue his wife.
This one I don't really like. I prefer watching Ip Man. This is the life of Bruce Lee.
I cried watching this. It was so touching to see such loyalty. He took care of him for 2 years but he waited for him for at the train station for the next 9 years. I want an Akita. It's such a special breed of doggie...

I've watched so many movies until I can't remember the title of some of the movies unless I see the movie poster. It's Christmas eve today and I'm still working until late at night. *ARGH* Super stress.... but I've planned well for tomorrow... and even got the movie tickets for everyone ready...

2 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

I admire the dear knowledge you offer to your articles. I can bookmark your weblog and have my youngsters take a look at up here generally. I’m reasonably positive they are going to learn quite a lot of new stuff here than anybody else!

seahorse27 said...

Thank you for stopping by.. Merry Christmas..