Monday, December 27, 2010

Sleeping Positions...

Foetus position: More women than men adopt this position, and are most likely to appear tough on the outside but are sensitive deep in their hearts.

Log: Lying on the side with both arms down tells you that the sleeper is an extrovert who trusts people easily, but could be naive in nature.

Yearner: Sleepers with both arms out in front are believed to have an open personality but could be indecisive.

Soldier: Lying with both arms or hands pinned to the sides are people who are quiet and reserved, but tend to be loyal to their friends and partners.

Freefall: Lying on the front with hands around the pillow, head turned to one side, reveals that the sleeper is loud, brash and does not take criticism.

Starfish: Lying on the back with both hands around the pillow are usually people with good listening skills and they attract many friends who seek genuine advice.

I think it's not accurate how bedzine describe the characteristics of people according to the sleeping positions. I am both a yearner and a starfish. I can be indecisive but not all the time. It depends on the situation. A good listening skill, I do not have. I have the lousiest listening skills. I make sure people listen to me, not the other way round. Freefaller describes me better... but I don't sleep that way...

No comments: